Birch-Tree Shelf/ półka z brzozy

Birch tree shelf

Welcome in my blog Kalamondin Design, I'm so happy to see you here. I will show you what I made for birch tree and wooden boards.

One of my favorite wooden shelf at the beginning was that one.

I used birch-tree wood from my grandma shed. It's very simple and new look design.
The connection is on wooden pegs and glue.
For color, i used white permanent ink.
The birch-tree shelf is simple designed, clean look, fast work.
A little of nature in our home from Kalamondin ;)


birch-tree shelf by Kalamondin Design

birch-tree shelf by Kalamondin Design


Kalamondin Design
As you may see the project is as simple as it is possible. In my next posts on Kalamondin Design, I will try to show you another simple project which you can DIY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here what you think!