Sensory teether/ Gryzak sensoryczny

Gryzak sensoryczny Kalamondin Design
Welcome in my DIY blog Kalamondin Design, I'm so happy to see you here. 
Somewhere I saw a teether and I thought it's great! When a child bites something it salivates hard - and here we go! Teether and fabric absorbing saliva :) It's made very simple, we only need a piece of cloth, tetras (or muslin) and a circle on the teether. In the original version it was made of wood, but plastic will also work.

Witam na moim blogy DIY Kalamondin Design!
Gdzieś zobaczyłam taki gryzak i pomyślałam, że jest super! Jak dziecko coś gryzie to mocno się ślini - a tu proszę! I gryzak i tkanina wchłaniająca ślinę:) Wykonanie bardzo proste, potrzebujemy jedynie kawałek tkaniny, tetry (lub muślin) oraz kółko na gryzak. W oryginalnej wersji był drewniany, ale plastikowy też się sprawdzi.

Step 1: I cut a template from a sheet of paper, similar to the following: as you have a steady hand you can immediately cut the fabric.

Krok 1: Wycięłam szablon z kartki papieru, podobny do poniższego: jak mamy pewna rękę można od razu na tkaninie ciąć:)
Step 2: According to the template, cut out the shape on cotton fabric and tetra

Krok 2: Wg szablonu wycięłam ten kształt na tkaninie bawełnianej oraz na tetrze. 

Step 3: I suture the two layers, left about 5cm hole for eversion
Step 4: I pierced on the right side just off the coast straight stitch, for decorations at the same time to strengthen.
Krok 3: Zszyłam obie warstwy, zostawiłam około 5cm dziurę na wywinięcie. 
Krok 4: Przeszyłam na prawej stronie tuż przy brzegach ściegiem prostym, dla ozdoby a jednocześnie wzmocnienia. 
Kalamondin Design
Step 5: I clipped a teether that came a rabbit ears :)
Krok 5: Przyczepiłam do gryzaka tak, że wyszły królicze uszy:) 
That's it :)

Gryzak sensoryczny
Gotowe:) 
DIY by Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here what you think!