WEIRDIY set - Geek

WEIRDIY set - GEEK



















Hello, my friends and welcome at my DIY blog Kalamondin Design! I have hope that you will subscribe my blog and share this post with your friends of course if you like it.
Finally, I found another piece of wood scrap that I may use my Weirdiy set. After Weirdiy fish and Weirdiy face it is time for Weirdiy Geek!

I was writing before that making figurines for Weirdiy set is very easy because almost everything is on the wood. But to be honest it is not easy to find the good piece of wood for it. I found this piece when I was doing Halloween set in my wood scrap. For some time I was doing nothing with it because I had no idea what to do. As you know I'm an IT manager and one day came to me some system analyst with some question and he reminded me my piece of wood scrap that I have. So the Weirdiy geek is kind of portrait :P So that is the story about Weirdiy geek ;)

wood scrap
Now let's say about making process. At the beginning, I polished the wood scrap. Then I used palisander glaze to make a base paint. Before I used teak glaze but I left it in my family house during holidays.
wood scrap
When glaze was dry I painted two white circles as eyes of Weirdiy geek.
wood scrap
After that, I made black frames of binoculars and this was the hardest thing to do. We got DIY, we got wood but we don't have nails. At the end, I used small nails that I have found in my grandpa's garage. They are not so big as nails from palette so I made eyebrow od Weirdiy geek.
Kalamondin Design
And that's how Weirdiy geek looks finished. Not to much work, but I like this Weirdiy series a lot because it move imagination and everyone may see another thing of this piece of wood. The mouth was already made by nature I made only binoculars and eyebrow of Weirdiy geek.
WEIRDIY SET - GEEK


WEIRDIY SET - GEEK

WEIRDIY SET - GEEK

WEIRDIY SET - GEEK

WEIRDIY SET - GEEK

Thanks for your time my friends I have hope that you like this little Weirdiy geek if it is so please share it with your friends and subscribe my blog because I got somewhere some pieces of wood that will be perfect for this series;)
Have a nice day and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to here what you think!